Interior of Rugby School Chapel dedicated to Saint Lawrence. This photograph shows the interior as it was when completed in 1898. See Rugby School Chapel by H.T. Rhoades, Rugby School Memorial Chapel by W.N. Wilson and Rugby by H.C. Bradbury, p.117-137.
IMAGE LOCATION: (Rugby Library)
Reference: T, 373.03.6, img: 6024
This image is subject to copyright restrictions. Please see our copyright statement
for further details.