The Central Hotel, Clifton Road, Rugby. 1950s [Originally The Graziers Arms was in Church Street not Clifton Road. Location was the corner of Church Street and Railway Terrace.It was demolished in June 2012 to make way for apartments]
IMAGE LOCATION: (Warwickshire County Record Office)
Reference: PH, 599/607, img: 1418
This image is subject to copyright restrictions. Please see our copyright statement
for further details.