Churchover Church and rectory. 1910s [It has been suggested that the house on the right is not the Rectory and is Manor Farm, home of the Beasley family up to the late 1950's.The Rectory which was by the village green where Church and School Street meet, has sadly been demolished.]
IMAGE LOCATION: (Warwickshire County Record Office)
Reference: PH, 352/49/7, img: 759
This image is subject to copyright restrictions. Please see our copyright statement
for further details.