Front view of Rock mills, Milverton. The mill buildings span the river - its early source of power. The chimney to the left was erected in connection with diesel power. In the left hand corner are the outbuildings and stables. Moving from left to right we see the first section and original part of the building. To the extreme right is the building which was added in 1797. 1971
IMAGE LOCATION: (Warwickshire County Record Office)
Reference: PH, 94/25, img: 9576
This image is subject to copyright restrictions. Please see our copyright statement
for further details.