Thurlaston. Cottages in Church Lane

Cottages in Thurlaston with the village hall on the right.  1940s

[The land for the village hall was given by Miss Stanley in 1947] |  IMAGE LOCATION: (Warwickshire County Record Office)
Cottages in Thurlaston with the village hall on the right. 1940s [The land for the village hall was given by Miss Stanley in 1947]
IMAGE LOCATION: (Warwickshire County Record Office)
Reference: PH(N), 888/799, img: 6800
This image is subject to copyright restrictions. Please see our copyright statement for further details.
More from Thurlaston