Weethley Toll House
The site of Weethley Toll House, where travellers paid a toll to use a toll road during the Imperial period. The toll house was situated 500m north east of Wood Bevington.
1 Built in 1826 as a dwelling house, single storey of brick, hexagonal in shape.
2 Brick built cottage with central chimney stack and round headed windows.
3 Photographed in 1979.