Tredington Rectory grounds
A garden dating from the Imperial period and located 100m south west of the church, Tredington. The gardens belong to Tredington Rectory. Recommended for inclusion on Local List by Lovie.
1 Pleasure grounds with mixed planting and walks, contemporary with house rebuilt c1845-50. Recommended for inclusion on Local List.
2 The OS 1:10560 1886 Sht Warks 53NE shows the grounds.