The site of a tramway bridge built in the Imperial period between Stratford on Avon and Moreton in Marsh. It crossed the River Stour 500m west of Ettington Park Hotel.
1 The Stratford on Avon and Moreton-in-the-Marsh Tramway was surveyed by William James, authorized in 1821, and opened in 1826. The very fine nine arched bridge over the Avon at Stratford is attributed to John Rastrick of Stourbridge and already listed. There are two other bridges on the line of the tramway. The identification of the one near Alderminster is not absolutely certain. The bridge at Talton near Newbold-on-Stour does correspond with the reference. It is a single arched masonry bridge now carrying a minor road.