The Red House, Tiddington
A villa garden created in the Imperial period and associated with The Red House (previously called the Vicarage). The garden is marked on the Ordnance Survey maps of 1886 and of 1938, but with a slightly different area. The garden is situated 500m west of Tiddington on the Wellesbourne Road.
1 One of a group of villa gardens consisting of pleasure grounds, walks and mixed planting. Recommended for inclusion on Local List.
2 OS 1:10560 1886 Sht Warks 44NE shows garden features. Site then known as the Vicarage.
3 OS 1:10560 1938 Sht Warks 44NE shows a slightly different extent.