Smithy at Church Lawford
The site of a forge where wrought iron was made during the Imperial period. The buildings are now in use as a house and garage. The forge is marked on the Ordnance Survey map of 1905. It is situated 400m north west of the church at Church Lawford.
2 The building has been substantially altered and bears little resemblance to a smithy. It is now a domestic dwelling and garage.