Site of Toll House, Daventry Road
The site of a toll house where tolls were collected from travellers using the toll road. It was in use during the Imperial period and it is marked on the Ordnance Survey map of 1886. The toll house was demolished in 1970. It was situated 500m north east of the church, Southam.
1 Building, possibly a tollhouse, marked.
2 A tollhouse at this point was demolished in 1970. Foundations remained until at least 1974.