Site of Smithy at Easenhall
The site of a forge where wrought iron was made during the Imperial period. It is marked on a tithe map of 1839. The forge was situated to the south of Main Street, Easenhall.
1 ‘Blacksmith’s Shop and Yard’.
2 The site is roughly in the area of the above grid reference. There is no sign of a building old enough to be the smithy in this area.