Site of Pound 300m E of Newton Lodge Farm
Site of a pound which was used for penning livestock during the Imperial period. It is marked on the Ordnance Survey map of 1905. The pound was situated 600m south east of Fall's Bridge.
1 Pound marked.
2 There is now no evidence. The ground is stony and covered in nettles, suggesting that the pound has been demolished.