Site of gun emplacement for 3 Lewis Guns
The site of a Second World War Lewis gun emplacement. It was situated in central Rugby and formed part of the defence ring around Rugby railway junction.
1 Location of 3 Lewis guns in central Rugby that formed part of the defence ring around Rugby to protect the vulnerable railway junction and factories. The site is listed as site HH in the 1940 total operational armament list.