Site of Church of All Saints, Emscote
The site of the Church of All Saints which was built during the Imperial period. It was demolished during nineteenth century. It was located on Vicarage Field, Emscote, Warwick.
1 1854-6 by James Murray. Aisles, clerestorey, and tower added c1868 by Bodley and Garner. Quite a large church. S porch tower with broach-spire. Also transepts. The style Decorated.
2 Demolished during the 1960s owing to structural problems.