Site of Brickworks 200m NW of Lovitts Farm
The site of a brickworks where bricks were made during the Imperial period. The brickworks is marked on the Ordnance Survey map of 1887. The site is located at the Shilton Industrial Estate.
1 ‘Brickworks’ marked.
2 ‘Brickworks’ marked.
3 Nothing further was found and the site is now for ‘industrial development’.