Rose and Crown public house, the Holloway, Warwick
Historic public house situated on the west side of the Holloway off the Market Place.
123 Rose and Crown public house, Market Place, Warwick.
Historic inn recorded on the Board of Health map of Warwick. Also on F. White and Co.’s and Pigot’s databases. The latter shows it to be in existence in 1828. Situated on the west side of the Holloway off the Market Place, within the medieval settlement.