Quarry to W of Copston House, Copston Magna
The site of a quarry which was in use during the Imperial period. It was situated to the west of Copston Magna.
1 On the 1845 tithe map, a series of 3 adjoining fields centred on this NGR are called ‘Marl Pit’, ‘Marl Pit’ and ‘Marl Pit close’.
2 The land is now used for fruit growing and contains no indication of the site.