Quarry near Goodes Farm, S of Brinklow
The site of a quarry dating to the Imperial period. It is marked as a sand pit on the Ordnance Survey map of 1905. The quarry is visible as a water-filled hollow which is situated 600m south east of Brinklow.
1 This site is marked on the OS 1905 map as a sand pit.
2 It remains as a flooded hollow.