Quarry 900m S of Brandon Wood
The site of several clay pits from which clay was extracted during the Imperial period. They are marked on the Ordnance Survey map of 1886. The clay pits were situated 1km south of Brandon Wood.
1 Clay pits are indicated on the 1886 OS map.
2 The area is visible as a hollow on the west side of the river. Now part of a golf course.