Old House, Snowford Hill, Long Itchington
Lobby Entry House of two bays. Orignally built in 17th or 18th century. Demolished in 2011.
1A lobby entry house of two bays, probably dating to the 17th or 18th century. Most internal features were post 1800. The original structure was probably timber-framed. A barn was added later followed by stables. The building was demolished in 2011. A photographic survey is included in the report.