Mousley House Farm, Rowington
The original house existed from the Post Medieval period but was replaced by the present building during the 1700s. It is situated at Mousley End.
1 Mousley House Farm, previously known as Mousley End Farm. The present house was built in the 18th century and replaced an earlier one which stood on the opposite side of the drive. Occupation history is noted from 1548 to 1606. In 1606 the house was described as being of five bays with outbuildings of six bays. There were 40 acres of land. It is marked as building No. 50 on the 1550 – 1650 map in this book.