A footbridge across the River Tame. It dates from the Imperial period and was partly rebuilt in 1892 in brick on stone piers. It is located 100m south west of Kingsbury Hall.
1 A footbridge across the river Tame. Repaired 1760, the upper part rebuilt 1892, of brick on stone piers.
2 Listed Building Description. (Update – does not appear to be listed)