Hams Hall park/garden, Lea Marston
Parkland, boundary planting, ponds, pleasure grounds, walks, kitchen garden.
1 2 Hams Hall park/garden, Lea Marston.
Original house rebuilt in c. 1768. Lovie reports that the park of 120 acres appears to have been contemporary with the rebuilding. Soon after 1836, changes were made to the grounds to provide a setting of greater formality, and a terrace was constructed at this time to overlook the river Tame which bounded the parkland to the east and south.
Lovie reports, in addition to the parkland, pleasure grounds, walks, ponds and a kitchen garden.
The Hall was demolished in 1920 and became the site for a power station.