Great Western Arms, Coventry road, Warwick

Description of this historic site

Historic public house situated on the west side of Coventry road on the corner of Station road.

Notes about this historic site

1 Great Western Arms, Coventry road, Warwick.
Historic public house recorded on F. White & Co.’s database which shows it was in existence in 1874.
Situated on the west side of Coventry road, on the corner with Station road, leading to what was originally the Great Western station.

More from Public Houses
More from Warwick
More from Public Houses