Fishpond 200m SE of Wootton Court
A fishpond used for the breeding and storing of fish. It is visible as an earthwork and dates to the Imperial period. It is situated 200m south east of Wootton Court, Leek Wootton.
1 Not marked on a map of 1719. The pond may have been constructed after this. It is part of the extensive grounds of Wootton Court, which was built around 1860, and this could be the date of construction of the pond.