A fishpond used for storing and breeding fish. It dates back to at least the Imperial period and is marked on the Ordnance Survey map of 1889. The fishpond is visible as an earthwork and is situated 100m west of Wolvey Bridge.
1 A rectangular fishpond is marked on the 1889 6″ OS map.
2 Marked on the 1903 OS map as ‘Old Fishpond’.
3 Still filled with water, and has retained its original shape. Presumably it was constructed for the second Wolvey Hall, built in 1889.