Documentary evidence suggests that this is the site of a dovecote, a building used for the breeding and housing of doves or pigeons. The location is 500m north of Rushy Close Spinney, Wasperton. The dovecote would have been of Post Medieval date.
1 Dovehouse Piece appears on the 1686 Rowlinson Estate Map by James Fish.
2 Dovehouse Piece appears on the 1839 Tithe Map.
3 The site was visited but the dovehouse no longer exists.