Daw Mill, Fillongley
Daw Mill, a watermill which was built during the Post Medieval period. It is situated 400m north east of Wagstaff Farm.
1 Marked on Beighton’s map of 1725, but its early history is not known. Information on ownership exists for the 19th century, and milling continued until the early 1940s. Conversion to a dwelling started c1960 and was still being carried out in 1971. The mill is a three storey brick structure with an external waterwheel. Most of the machinery has been removed. The wheel was fed by a long leat from the river, and the section nearest the mill is now completely dry.