Cross in Fillongley Churchyard
A cross of Medieval date which is situated in the churchyard of Church St. Mary and All Saints on Coventry Road, Fillongley.
1 Situated on S side of church opposite chancel. Modern octagonal shaft let into square socket stone which has four worked corners, the whole standing on four steps.
2 In the churchyard is a cross with a medieval graduated base, and a shaft restored 1895.
3 A large pedestal base of four steps, 3.5m square and 1m high with a socket-stone into which has been morticed a modern cross. The whole is constructed of sandstone and stands approx. 4m high.
4 Photographed in 1977.