Congregational Chapel, High Street, Polesworth
A nonconformist chapel built in brick with a tile roof. It was built in the Imperial period and is situated on High Street, Polesworth.
1 Brick and tile, gabled N front of three bays with two tiers of round-arched windows and date 1828 on a stone above the entrance; adjacent properties have been demolished. This is claimed to be a dwelling fitted up for use as a chapel in 1829. Parts of the structure may be of slightly earlier date, and a long lower wing has been added at the back at a later period.