Church of St Peter, Stretton- on -Fosse
The Parish Church of St Peter which was built during the Imperial period and which replaced a Medieval church. The church is located to the east of Stretton on Fosse.
1 Chancel with S vestry, nave (15.2m long), and a W porch and bell-turret.
2 1841 by Thomas Johnson. Aisleless, with a thin W tower with octagonal top and spire. Hammerbeam roof.
3 In the grounds of the Rectory is part of the octagonal shaft of a Medieval tall cross.
4 The shaft is now kept in the church by the font. The original site was not established.