Barn E of Bishops Tachbrook
A barn which was probably built during the Imperial period. It is situated 800m south west of Highdown Hill Plantation.
1 A field barn with phases of rebuilding. 1806: site occupied by 2 buildings on estate map; by 1844 a new winged farm is shown. This is probably the building that survives today, although the east wing has been demolished and the west is falling down. Much building stone in the area could be derived from the earlier building.