Wolston. Supply Stores

The Supply Stores, Warwick Road, Wolston. The shop was owned by B.M. Page from approx. 1907 to 1940.  1930s |  IMAGE LOCATION: (Rugby Library)
The Supply Stores, Warwick Road, Wolston. The shop was owned by B.M. Page from approx. 1907 to 1940. 1930s
IMAGE LOCATION: (Rugby Library)
Reference: W, WOL WAR, img: 7847
This image is subject to copyright restrictions. Please see our copyright statement for further details.
More from Wolston