Newbold Revel, Stretton under Fosse. From 1931 to 1946 the house belonged to British Advent Missions who used it to train missionaries. During WWII it was taken over by the Royal Air Force and in 1946 it was sold to the Sisters of Charity of St Paul who used it as a teacher training college. In 1978 it was sold to the Post Office and in 1985 it became the H.M. Prison College. 1948
IMAGE LOCATION: (Warwickshire County Record Office)
Reference: PH(L), 888/771, img: 6783
This image is subject to copyright restrictions. Please see our copyright statement
for further details.