The Hippodrome Theatre in Railway Terrace, Rugby. Opened as the Palace Theatre in 1910, became the Hippodrome in 1913, the Prince of Wales Theatre in 1924 and the Regal Cinema from 1924 to 1953 when it was closed and the building offered for sale. 1920s
IMAGE LOCATION: (Rugby Library)
Reference: T, 725.822, img: 6178
This image is subject to copyright restrictions. Please see our copyright statement
for further details.