The Regent Cinema in Bank Street, Rugby. Opened May 22nd 1920 as the Picture House, became the Regent Cinema in 1930 then the Regent Theatre in 1936. The name was changed to the Century in July 1955, when cinemascope was installed. 1954
IMAGE LOCATION: (Rugby Library)
Reference: T, 725.824, img: 6179
This image is subject to copyright restrictions. Please see our copyright statement
for further details.