Rugby Theatre in Henry Street. Opened in 1913 by B. Morris of Bilton as the Empire Picture Palace. In 1917 it was known as the Picture Palace then, in 1923, the Scala Cinema. In 1949 it opened as the Rugby Theatre, under the Rugby Theatre Society. 1950s
IMAGE LOCATION: (Rugby Library)
Reference: T, 725.82 12, img: 6177
This image is subject to copyright restrictions. Please see our copyright statement
for further details.