View of Bridge Street, Polesworth with the Nethersole Centre on the left. This building was until the 1970's the village junior school. An inscription over the arch leading to the quadrangle (now hidden from view), tells us that it was "Founded by Sir Francis Nethersole Kt. 1638. Rebuilt by his trustees 1818". 1920s
IMAGE LOCATION: (Warwickshire County Record Office)
Reference: PH, 220/148, img: 4483
This image is subject to copyright restrictions. Please see our copyright statement for further details.