View towards Newbold on Avon with Green's Bridge, over the Oxford Canal, in the foreground. 1904
[Bridge 50 on the North Oxford canal looking towards St. Botolph's church. The Barley Mow public house is seen just behind the bridge, with the Boat Inn public house just behind that. On the right are the former canal company stables, now known as Brindley House, and in the background between it and the Barley Mow is the former school, now demolished]
[Further information has indicated that bridge 50 is not Greens Bridge which is bridge 49 at the other end of the village]
IMAGE LOCATION: (Rugby Library)
Reference: NEWB, 7, img: 5733
This image is subject to copyright restrictions. Please see our copyright statement
for further details.