The Post Windmill was built about 1725. It had an open trestle on high brick piers, ladder and tailpole with lever, weather vane on tail of roof. The roof and sides were iron sheeted.
Mill was moved
It was moved in about 1831 a few yards to make way for the route of the new railway.
Ceased to mill
In about 1905 work ceased, and the mill was finally demolished in about 1907.