A large detached house, most probably a farmhouse in Marlcliff. Circa 1910
[This is in fact a cluster of cottages known as The Hamlet and situated opposite Temple farm. The area in the foreground is now part of the garden known as Woodpeckers.
IMAGE LOCATION: (Warwickshire County Record Office)
Reference: PH, 21/68, img: 8324
This image is subject to copyright restrictions. Please see our copyright statement
for further details.