Tennis in the Pump Room Gardens, Leamington Spa. 1920s
[This looks most like the lawn in the upper Jephson Gardens, looking parallel to Newbold Terrace . Tennis was played here from at least 1880 to 1942. It is not thought that the Pump Room Gardens ever had tennis courts. The venues for tennis were Jephson Gardens, Victoria Park, Christchurch Gardens and Guy's Cliffe Avenue.]
IMAGE LOCATION: (Warwickshire County Record Office)
Reference: PH, 84/58, img: 5062
This image is subject to copyright restrictions. Please see our copyright statement
for further details.