Lower Road, Hillmorton with children standing in road. 1920s
[The cottages on the left in the middle distance still exist, as does the Stag and Pheasant pub, who's sign can be seen in the right centre. The school is clearly visible across the road from the pub.] [This road is actually called Lower Street. The lowest of the roads serving the community in that area (later development joined Lower Hillmorton and Hillmorton together.]
IMAGE LOCATION: (Warwickshire County Record Office)
Reference: PH, 350/958, img: 1251
This image is subject to copyright restrictions. Please see our copyright statement
for further details.