War Memorial, Pillerton Hersey
War memorial in the centre of Pillerton Hersey, on the green.
1 The war memorial in Pillerton Hersey. Stone cross surmounts tapering octagonal column. Column stands on square stone plinth. Whole stands on two-stepped stone base. Inscription and names carved into plinth. Unveiled 18th January 1920.
2 Brief information on the war memorial, built in Hornton stone in 1919, funded by subscriptions from parishioners of both the Pillertons. Includes photographs of the monument, details of its inscription; plans for its restoration as part of the centennary are currently being proposed.