Stone Pit south of Chesterton

Description of this historic site

The site of a quarry which was in use during the Imperial period and is marked on the Ordnance Survey map of 1886 as Stone Pit. It was located south of Chesterton.

Notes about this historic site

1 Marked as ‘Stone Pit’ on the 1st edition Ordnance Survey map.

More from Chesterton