Site of the Volunteer public house, Smith street, Warwick

Description of this historic site

Site of historic public house situated on the south side of Smith street.

Notes about this historic site

Site of the Volunteer public house, Smith street, Warwick.
1 Historic public house recorded on the F. White and Co.’s database which shows it in existence in 1874.

2 Situated on the south side of Smith street, in the medieval area of Warwick, Crossling states that it was at number 24, until this pub closed and the name was transferred to a public house further along Smith street to the east (Luke Britain MWA13338).

More from Warwick
More from Public Houses
More from Public Houses