Site of Sundial NW of Parkfield Farm, Leyes Lane
A sundial once stood within the grounds of a house that stood on this site. The house has now been demolished but it, and the sundial, are marked on the Ordnance Survey map of 1886. The sundial was situated at Park Hill, Kenilworth.
1 The only reference to this site is on the 1886 OS map where a sundial is marked as being in the grounds of a house called Parkfield which stood at this location.
2 There is no further reference to the site and both it and the house have gone: a couple of schools (and associated playing fields) now stand there.