Site of Smithy at Long Lawford
The site of a forge where wrought iron was made during the Imperial period. It is marked on the Ordnance Survey map of 1913. Most of the buildings have now been demolished but one outbuilding remains. The forge was situated on Chapel Street, Long Lawford.
1 Smithy marked.
2 All that remains is a small derelict outhouse. The other buildings have been demolished and a garage built on the site.