Site of Pound to NE of Abbey Farm
The site of a wooden pound, used for penning livestock in the Imperial period. It is marked on the Ordnance Survey map of 1905. The pound was situated at the north end of Ashow.
1 Wooden pound (kept in order until fairly recently). Information from local inhabitant, 1951.
2 Pound marked.
3 There are no longer any traces of the pound.